
“All good things come to an end.”
“It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.”
“Everything happens for a reason.”
Barf.
You can ask me a dozen times what happened and why, and still there will be no answers. No one is mad at the other; there’s no fighting or hard feelings; no one is intentionally hurting the other; there’s not even finger pointing. It’s about as civil as it can be, and that is a true blessing for me at this moment when it seems as though my whole world is falling apart.
I’ll spare you the details, no need to post my break-up issues for the world to read, and if you know me then I’ve already told you the story, or will shortly. I’m sure that later on down the road I’ll fill in a few blanks, but just know that I’m moving home in a couple of weeks and starting all over. Again.
Cheers.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
the break-up
Posted by Sara at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment